Here’s the customary blurry image of the much talked about MacBook Pro, I guess the person capturing the image needs a brand new camera with optical image stabilization, or at least get some Valium to soothe those jangling nerves when snapping an image. It seems that the specifications include a couple of NVIDIA video processors within, which is nifty to say the least. Other leaks include missing out on the FireWire 400 port, and the $899 price point continues to remain a wet dream. To summarize from Apple Insider, here are the details.
- MB382LL/A $899.00 (K29) (could be the display or could be MacBook)
- MB466LL/A $1,299.00 (M97) (could be MacBook)
- MB467LL/A $1,599.00 (M97) (could be MacBook)
- MB543LL/A $1,799.00 (M96) (could be MacBook Air)
- MB940LL/A $2,499.00 (M96) (could be MacBook Air)
- MB470LL/A $1,999.00 (M98) (could be 15-inch MacBook Pro)
- MB471LL/A $2,499.00 (M98) (could be 15-inch MacBook Pro)
- MB766LL/A $2,799.00 (M88) (could be 15- or 17-inch MacBook Pro)
Patience, my friends, patience is the keyword here until all is revealed!