We all know that Microsoft’s Surface computers are cool but pricey, so if you wan’t something that’s more affordable, Microsoft is doing a survey on a new multi-touch computing device known as Oahu, being souped down in some ways to cater to the mass market. Some of the proposed features are as follows :-
- Fixed location
- Size allows for 4 people to comfortably use it at the same time
- Looks like a Stand-alone games or casual table with a screen built into it
- Can have an onscreen keyboard
- Interact with it using “touch”; you can use multiple fingers or both hands
- Automatically gets information from and sends information to your portable devices when you put them on the screen
Would you pick one up for $1,499?