Just in case all the acronyms in the title get you confused, Mobile Intelligent Ubiquitous (MIU) has rolled out the third generation of its Hybrid Dual Portable Computer, better known as HDPC for short. This model is clearly much easier on the eyes compared to earlier incarnations, and will feature some pretty interesting specifications such as :-
- 4.1″ TFT display at 800 x480 resolution
- 2.4″ AMOLED internal display at 320 x 240 resolution
- ARM processor for menial tasks
- Intel Atom processor
- Windows CE operating system
- DMB navigation capability
There is still no word on a release date, although it was initially scheduled for a Korean launch this summer in the region of $500.