Nokia has just recently launched its new member of N-series mobile phones, the Nokia N97 smart phone. Predictions are that it will be the best mobile phone of 2009. The Nokia N97 is the world’s most advance mobile computer specially designed to meet the needs of Internet-savvy consumers, according to Nokia’s official press release.
N97 is a strong competitor for the Apple iPhone. It is first touch enabled N-series phone. It runs on the Symbian S60 5th edition. It is fully compatible with the Nokia Ovi System Utilities. It is designed with every flaw fixed which was found in iPhone.
* 3.5 inch TFT Touchscreen Display
* 360 x 640 Screen Resolution
* QWERTY Keyboard with Haptics
* 32GB of Internal Storage Memory
* 5MP camera with Carl Zeiss lens
* GPS with Nokia Maps 3.0 app
* Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Infrared
* Accelerometer and Proximity Sensor
* microSD card supporting upto 16GB External Memory
N97 focuses on desktop widgets which will allow users to syndicate data in real-time through various social networks. It will be the most comfortable phone to socialise your facebook life. Third-party developed widgets will also be available to download when they are available.
It also features the Nokia Tube, that lets users to check contacts quickly. Its QWERTY keyboard resembles Xperia look but Nokia has already made a device like that before the Nokia 810 Internet Tablet.
It is expected to be available all over Europe in June 2009 with a price tag of 550 euros ($695).