In recent weeks, I have heard this many times: “the Mac market is hot and customers are wiling to pay more”. Targus is the latest company to bolster their Mac offering with new and higher quality products. This new line up is designed to be agreeable to the eye. The color has been chosen to go well with the White, Aluminum or Black Macbooks. The following products are part of “Targus for Mac”:
- Bluetooth wireless laser mouse and RF wireless laser mouse: both have a new sensor that replaces the mechanical scroll ball found on the Apple Mighty Mouse.
- Presentation remote: Good design and quick switch from presenter to mouse mode.
- USB HUB: Ultra-clean design with no apparent cable when not in use.
- Laptop chill mat: Dual fans positioned optimally for the Macbooks
- File share cable: Plus and Play file sharing between Mac and PC – there’s no installation required. Everything is in the key and self-installs
- Privacy Screen: It looks like 3M doesn’t have the monopoly on privacy screens anymore. It prevents others from looking at your display from the side. Available for 13.3”, 15” or 17”.
They come in eco-friendly packages (recycled materials, and less of it) – we will get back to some of these products with more details later on.